Speaker, Facilitator & Adviser
Knowledge, passion, fun and momentum provide the foundations in whatever Rudy Moenaert commits himself to.
- ‘Knowledge’ – there is nothing as practical as a good theory.
- ‘Passion’ – taking pride in making a difference .
- ‘Fun’ – an enthousiastic and positive mindset is so much more productive in team work.
- ‘Momentum’ – when all is said and done, a productive vibe must prevail at the client’s organization.
Throughout the years, Rudy Moenaert has always worked with managers, entrepreneurs and business executives in B2B and service-driven companies. Among the leading firms he has worked with are for instance ANWB, Rabobank, InSites, DSM, Robeco, Brady, Walt Disney Studios Home Entertainment, Océ, VelopA, Barco, Roxell, McThree Carpets, Deceuninck, 3M.
His company work centers on three key tasks: speaker, facilitator, advisor.
- He is a sought-after inspirational speaker on strategic marketing, business roadmapping, entrepreneurship, marketing leadership and innovation management. His presentations provide an energetic and actionable blend of the most recent scientific insights and market trends.
- Rudy Moenaert helps management and marketing teams design their strategy. During 2 or 3 day workshops, he enables these teams to address the important questions and formulate a winning business strategy.
- For managers, management teams and advisory boards, he provides coaching and expertise in the fields of marketing, strategy and innovation. Coaching starts with listening and questioning.